The impact of academic networks in providing leadership and translating advancements in knowledge into changes in medical practice cannot be underestimated. Equally, the impact of academically-led publications in influencing opinion and guidelines continues to be demonstrated in all areas of medicine.
Imperial College and Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust forms the Imperial Academic Health Science Centre (AHSC). The AHSC brings together an academic knowledge and perspective and the experience of a first-hand patient-facing environment.
In addition, ICTU has close links to the following campus research facilities and academic networks:
- Imperial Academic Health Science Network
- Imperial Clinical Research Facility
- Imperial Centre for Translational and Experimental Medicine
- Biomedical Research Centre
- Imperial Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre
- Patient Experience Research Centre
- Collaboration for Leadership and Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC) NW London
- Diagnostic Evidence Co-operative London
Back to home page